Monday, May 18, 2015

52 Projects (Project 14)

Two years ago, I spray painted and refinished the bench on my front porch, and shortly afterward, I spray painted a plant stand (which I had) and a table (a $5 yard sale find). The black spray paint and the same stain on the bench and table pulled everything together. I wanted to add a splash of color to the table, so I thought a tray would look pretty on it.


I found this tray at Goodwill:



It was $1.49, but I had a 25% off coupon, making it just $1.19 with tax.

I purchased spray paint and a spray grip from Menards for $5.78. Let me tell you, the spray grip was worth every penny ($2.50 + tax). It slips right over the spray paint can and you squeeze instead of push. And of course, it's reusable, so any time I have a spray painting project I will be sure to use this!





And now I have a lovely tray, perfect for my outdoor table!

Cost: $6.96
Running Total: $40.85

1 comment:

Becky Dempsey said...

The tray looks really crisp and adds a nice pop of color. I will have to get one of those spray grips the next time I have to spray paint something!