Thursday, January 01, 2015

~Goals~

Happy New Year!

I love fresh starts. New pages. A beginning. And so as 2015 begins, I am setting some goals. I looked back through my blog and realized I've never published goals per se. Hmmm. The last few years have been interesting in that regard.

Marriage:
More Dates. This one is hard for us because we don't have any close babysitters. But we're going to work on having more than one or two dates per year. Maybe we'll get wild and make it four dates in a year's time! Haha...the goal is "more" not a certain number. So...three would be more than two....yeah, we need to work on this!

Spiritual:
Read the Bible through. I want to read it through in either 90 or 180 days. I started reading my Bible through in 90 days a few years back but got stuck in Isaiah. I'd really like to start and finish this goal!

Personal:
Lose 5 lb. I reached my weight loss goal last May, and guess what? I successfully maintained that loss. Until November and December came around. I've gained 5 pounds and I want it GONE! and fast!

52 Projects in 52 Weeks. I want to create more. I get so busy with "things" and "life" that I don't take time to do the things I enjoy. I want to finish 52 projects (big and small) in a year's time. I'm thinking: crafting, knitting, crocheting, and sewing.

I think I'll stop there! I could write a lo-o-o-o-ong list (I am tempted to do so!). But I think it's better to have a shorter list and actually be able to finish it! :-) I'll be updating every so often here on the blog!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Happy New Year, Tammy! I wish you much success in the weight loss department and also with your crafting. It's great to set some goals. I hope to get back to quilting this year. I gave each of the girls a quilt kit...either I would make for them or they could select to do it themselves. So those are projects for me for sure as one selected that I do it and the other as a mother/daughter project together.

Also...need to lose 5 lbs I gained over the holidays, too. Those chocolate kisses will do it every time! :)

Tammy said...

Thank you, Deb! You are doing a fantastic job with weight loss! I meant to comment on your New Year's post! I didn't have any chocolate kisses tempting me, more like the cookies I made with my daughter! But! It's a new year and with a little discipline those pesky pounds will be gone. :)