Monday, November 17, 2014

~Tooth Pillow~

I've taken a little time for some sewing and crafting lately. My latest project was a little tooth pillow for my daughter. She has one tooth out and three more that are loose so I thought it would be fun to have a specific pillow. Plus, it will make the Tooth Fairy's job a little easier.


I had everything I needed, which is always nice. I used white fleece, pink felt, pink embroidery floss, and safety eyes.


I did a search on Pinterest to find ideas, and in the end I loosely copied something from an Etsy shop. (Please know that I would never copy someone's pattern to sell.)


We'll have to put the tooth in a little baggie though because I don't think the Tooth Fairy would like digging the tooth out from those long roots! ;-)

Right now the tooth is riding a horse, and has been named "Toothie". 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Charity said...

That's so cute!!! :)