Sunday, February 02, 2014

~Teal + Red, and Snow~

This morning as I was getting ready for church, my daughter was watching Peg + Cat. If you're familiar with the show (on PBS) poor little Peg has a lot of problems that she sings about. As she was singing about her "big, BIG Problem" I was thinking the same of my wardrobe. I need to get a few things to wear, as I have only a few things that fit me at the moment.

Today's choice:

My red shoes were a splurge for me! I got them with birthday money. I didn't know if I'd have much to wear them with, but I thought I'd go for them anyhow. They've been fun, and I have surprisingly found a lot to wear them with. Today I got adventurous and wore a teal scarf.

And see what I'm standing in front of? Snooooooooow. Nooooo more snoooooow please! :D This is by our back door, looking into our back yard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya look much snazzier than me. I have on jeans, and orange shirt, and a blue v neck sweater...we won't talk about the snow.

Deb said...

Hi Tammy, you look striking! Teal and black always look so nice together. And the red shoes are an extra touch! I vote that you were a hit! :)

Tammy said...

Thank you! :)