Wednesday, January 24, 2007

~Anti-Procrastination Challenge--Wednesday~

Have you ever read the book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?

Well, that was me today. *Sigh*

It was a busy day, and we got home late from church tonight. However keeping this challenge in mind prompted me to at least do something that I should do but didn't feel like doing. So, I took all the laundry down to the basement, sorted it all, and started a load.

There. I feel much better.

(By the way, I have the bestest hubby in the world...he made us hot chocolate and bought cookies, and gave me a foot massage while we watched a movie. Isn't he great? *Grin*)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job and I love that BOOK!

Anonymous said...

Awww, sorry you didn't have a good day. And yes, that is very sweet of your hubby! Hope tomorrow is a better day! : )

Susan said...

A little something is better than nothing! Sorry your day went so bad; hope tomorrow will be better. And woohooo on the hot chocolate, cookies, and foot massage - that would make my day!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you...after a bad day a good husband can make all of the difference! It is a blessing I continually thank God for.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes just a little something done makes the whole day feel worthwhile. I feel for ya. Your DH is a sweetie!!

Rean Day
P.S. I LOVE that book!

Anonymous said...

I was in the process of correcting that when you posted. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing, isn't it, what you can do when you are challenged!! Good job on getting those clothes started!!

And your husband is VERY kind to prepare such a sweet treat for you!! He must be very wonderful!!

His,
Mrs. U

Julieann said...

Woohoo, You did it--YAY!! I agree, you have a very nice hubby----massages are so nice:)

Julieann:)

Kelli said...

Yes, I have read that book! I'm sorry your day didn't go well but your evening sounds great! What a sweet husband you have!
Kelli

Tammy said...

Thanks, everyone! =)